I brought this moisturizer for this rainy season. In this weather my normal skin becomes a bit oily so I have to try some other products which are different from the usual ones. Moisturizer is must for daily skin care.My Shamoist is the best for me in winter but I have to change it in summer & monsoon. I have tried some other moisturizers which gave good results. Today I'm gonna tell you about Lotus Cocomoist Moisturizing Lotion.
What the company claims-
An all purpose moisturizing lotion that promotes soft, silky and smooth skin.Maintains the pH balance of skin and enhance its moisture retention capacity.
Active Ingredients-Cocoa-Butter, Rose water and Honey.
Direction of use-
What I like in this product-
- The main achievement of this moisturizer is it is not greasy.
- In this humidity ( Dehradun experiences very heavy rains) it is greatly successful.
- There is no trace of stickiness on my skin after applying it.
- It's not thick & it easily smudges into the skin pores.
- I love its light aroma.
- I have finished half of the bottle and my skin does not experience any problem with it.
- The cost of this moisturizer Rs. 250 is pretty reasonable.
- The pump out bottle is nice and comfortable . I take out the needed quantity without touching & wasting it.
What I don't like in this product-
It is thin and good only in summer and monsoon but not in winter when my skin needs more moisturizer.(It is good for combination skin in cold weather).
Will I purchase it again?
Why not, but not in coming winter.
So ladies, what is your experience with this moisturizer, I'll really want to know this.