Hi pretty ladies
A new week has begun and everything is back to its normal.
Today I'm reviewing Pears Fresh and Gentle Cleansing Face wash
Price: Rs 50 for 60 g
Has exfoliating beads. Soap free washing preparation.
How to Use: Squeeze a little gel on your fingertip. Apply on face and work up a lather. Use daily for best results.
1. I bought this facewash around four days ago coz I was not very happy with my Neutrogena one.
2. I have been using Pears bathing soap which gave me good results so I wanted to try this out.
3. It has exfoliating beads which are really good as this works like a light scrub.
4. The smell is not very pleasant but it's okay.
5. Removes non- waterproof makeup very easily but waterproof not very easily but still works...So I would not call it bad.
6. Not too expensive...worth the product.
7. Like the packaging.
8.The good thing is that it works for my normal skin and keeps it from being dry.
9.Very gentle and light in texture, not harsh for skin.
10. Also available for oily skin.
11. Produces lather easily.
Worth a buy: Yes and I would recommend it you guys also.
So have you tried this product? Which other face washes have you tried?