I’m back from Kolkata after 9 days. Kolkata is my hometown and I’ve spend most of my childhood there. But since I’ve moved to Dehradun never got much time to visit it many times. But this time in my friend’s marriage I finally got a chance to go there after a long time. I really enjoyed my trip and everything went well. Finally I’m back and I know I missed many posts of my favorite bloggers but I’ll manage to check them out.
Summers are almost here and as I’ve mentioned before also that my skin texture changes with the weather and so do my skin care products. I’ve used many moisturizers in which I mainly prefer Shamoist in winters. But for summers when I require something a bit runny and light I use this moisturizer.
What it claims-
It is specially developed formulation for extra dry skin. Even if you have normal skin, use it in dry winter months when a normal moisturizing lotion just will not do. It is enriched with herbs like Aloe vera, Indian Madder and Country Mallow, that provide extra nutrients and enzymes to nourish and moisturize your skin when you need it the most.
- Sida cordifolia (Country Mallow, Bala)
- Aloe barbadensis (Barbados Aloe, Kumari)
- Rubia cordifolia (Indian Madder, Manjishtha)
Directions for use-
Apply all over the face and neck with gentle upward strokes.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Rs 75 for 100 ml
In the mirror of my own experience-
I’ve used this moisturizer before also and I was quite disappointed at it’s false claim of being good for winters for extra dry skin. But when I tried this during summers for my normal skin it worked really well. Therefore I would like to clearly mention that this moisurizer is good for most of the skin types for summers but in winters it should be used for combination, normal and oily skin type. I use it in summers and I’m totally loving it for my normal skin type.
- It makes my skin smooth and soft. I need only some drops to finish the dryness of my skin. It also makes the skin healthy.
- Gives a nice glow to my skin and makes it supple.
- It guards against moisture loss.
- I love its texture and its pleasant fragrance.
- It’s neither thick nor too runny…so perfect for summers.
- Product is worth the price.
- Easily available in every part of the country and you can get it through online shopping also.
- I haven’t experienced any breakouts while using it.
As it claims to be good for extra dry skin & winters, I don’t find it much effective for dry skin in winters. So one must not try it for dry skin during winters.
I’m highly satisfied with this moisturizer for my skin type in summers and I’m surely gonna try it again and again.
Will I recommend it-
Yes….surely for summers!!
Hope this review helps 😀 Have you tried this moisturizer?? Which one do you prefer for summers??
Disclosure: This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR but has not affected my thoughts in anyway.
My FIRST GIVEAWAY...Plz enter 😀