But maybe your skins are not enjoying this season due to acne or pimple problem...isn't it?
And for that here I have a great product: Himalaya herbals Purifying Neem Scrub (with Antibacterial properties)
What it claims:
Specially formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, this scrub works with a dual exfoliation and purifying action. Neem well known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem causing bacteria. Combined with exfoliating Apricot granules, it gently scrubs away blackheads, dead skin cells & embedded impurities, leaving your skin soft,clear,refreshed and problem free.
Direction to use:
Our product is dermatologically-tested, noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
It comes in a tube with an attached cap which is very comfortable in use and the tube is very secure enough.
The texture of this scrub is semi cream-gel base with granules suspended in it which is so easy to spread on the face and feels mild.
Rs 65 for 50g
In the mirror of my own experience
I have been a big fan of lotus herbals scrub but never tried this one due to a silly reason that I thought that it's a neem scrub so must be for oily skin but now when I've tried it, I regret my assumption of avoiding such a great scrub.
I use it only 2 times in a week in the same way like I have mentioned HERE and after 2 weeks I noticed a clear difference in my skin. Soft, bright and clear. I won't say that my skin was not good before but after using it there was a bright clearness in my face. The best thing is that it’s so mild and suitable for every type of skin.
- I love the mild texture of this scrub especially the white and green granules.
- Though I have no pimples but it can be effective for the skin which has pimples because it contains anti-bacterial properties which can work to reduce the recurrence of pimples.
- It makes the skin clean, fresh and soft.
- It’s also effective in reducing the blackheads.
- It removes all the dirt and gives a clear smooth skin to you as it cleans the skin pores.
- The tube packaging with flip-flop cap keeps the scrub secure from wastage and it’s very easy to use.
- Very comfortable in carrying out for traveling.
- So the product is completely worth the price.
- I found only one bad point in this scrub & that is that it stings a bit in my eyes which is quite irritable.
Finally I can say that I love this scrub and I’m happy that I have another option to change my scrub time to time. It’s really effective and works well on the skin. in summers I think it’s more effective than Lotus Herbal scrub.
Yes, in this hot summer, I’ll suggest every girl to try it because it has no skin type bondage so it’ll work for all types of skin. Even teen age girls can use it without tension.
So ladies what about you? Have you tried this scrub? What are your thoughts about this product? I would really love to know your opinions and experience.