Read on to find out something interesting that Adorn cosmetics is having!!
Adorn knows that women love to tell their friends about their can’t-do-without beauty tips and products so who better to tell the world about the fabulousness of Adorn products and how they are used, than YOU the experienced devotee of cosmetics!
Adorn is looking for the best videos to upload to its website and social media channels, that showcase what makes Adorn products so amazing. Every submission chosen to be uploaded will receive a $20 product voucher and an Adorn VIP membership, which entitles you to an ongoing 15% discount. The best 3 submissions will receive a $250 product voucher each and VIP membership! Not bad for a few minutes work!
You can refer to the application page for each product to give you ideas and tips on what to include in your tutorial but our our judges will also be looking for:
1. Precise step by step tips
2. Clear product and label placement of your chosen Adorn product (non-Adorn products should not to be included including brushes and accessories)
3. Tips must be easy to follow
4. Include product features and benefits and multi-purpose ideas if any
5. Tell us how the product makes you feel
6. Video must be shot on a clear clean background
7. Good day or artificial lighting
8. No longer than 3 – 5 minutes
9. You may use a model
10. Enthusiasm (without the cheese)
Here are some suggestions for topic ideas:
* Applying loose mineral foundation wet (using spritzer) or dry.
* Applying bronzer
* Applying blush
* Applying concealer
* Applying brow dust
* Applying mascara and mascara primer
* Applying eyeliner using the Adorn Chubbi pencil
* Applying eyeliner using the Adorn Skinny eyeliner
* Applying illuminiser to enhance facial features
* Applying lip liner
* Applying eye shadow
* How to turn bronzer into instant liquid fake tan using Adorn primer
1. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Submissions must be received no later than June 20, 2011.
3. Winners will be notified by June 30, 2011.
4. Entrants understand that any submissions may be uploaded to the internet via Adorn’s social media channels for an undisclosed amount of time.
5. Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address details.
Doesn’t all this sound interesting!!! So girls what do you think? Are you taking up this challenge??
P.S.- By the way Tutorial reminded me that I have done my first EOTD Tutorial, check it out HERE