I hope you had a lovely week. Here in India, monsoon is at its peak and it rains pretty much every day. Humidity in the atmosphere makes the skin really dull and greasy. In such a condition, a good face cleanser can be a savior. even better, if the face wash is free from any kind of harmful chemicals. So, today I’m with a face wash/cleanser that I’m using these days. It’s the Zilch On Cloud 9 Face Wash Jelly.
What The Product Claims
- MILD & EFFECTIVE: Formulated to be gentle on skin but tough on dirt, grime and impurities
- DOES NOT DRY SKIN: Specially designed to retain skin’s natural moisture, it deep cleanses without stripping skin dry
- INFUSED WITH ALOE VERA: The goodness of aloe vera boosts skin health with continued use. Best used twice daily, in the morning and before calling it a night
- MOISTURISES WITHOUT CLOGGING PORES: With essential skin conditioners, On Cloud 9 leaves skin feeling nourished, soft and supple, without clogging pores
- ZERO BAD STUFF ALWAYS: Healthy and safe to use. Formulated without parabens, alcohols or toxins, and suitable for all skin types. Not tested on animals
Some Facts About The Face Wash?
PRIZE AND SIZE
INR 700 for 200 ml
Shop it on Amazon HERE
My experience with The Zilch Face Wash
Zilch On Cloud 9 Face Wash Jelly comes in a white clear plastic pump bottle with a pump cap. The packaging, though simple looks beautiful and very easy to use. Just pump out the product and use it. It’s travel friendly too.
The texture of it is in the gel/creamy form and very gentle in nature. It has a lovely fragrance that makes you feel fresh instantly.
The consistency is neither too thick nor runny, it is very good in spreading out all over the face. Moreover, you need a very less amount of washing your face every time.
I apply it on my wet face every morning by giving a gentle massage and then wash off my face. It feels so soft and silky on the skin. It doesn’t lather and feels gentle and mild on the skin but removes all traces of dirt and grease and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and fresh. I have normal-combination skin these days so I always apply my moisturizer after washing my face but one can leave the skin without moisturizing in case of oily skin. The best part is that it is not harsh on my skin and doesn’t break it out.
Is The Face wash True On Its Claim? Does It Worth the Cost?
It is true on most of the claims but no doubt it’s quite expensive. Though the product lasts for a very long time because the quantity of product is quite a lot, still as you know, the market is flooded with numerous other face washes from different brands, one might give a second thought before purchasing it.
Who Do I Recommend It To?
It’s a good and mild face wash for all skin types. It is completely soap-free, does not contain bad ingredients, and works great so I will recommend it for all types of skin.
Have you used Zilch On Cloud 9 Face Wash Jelly?