It’s time to open up a new chapter on Chamber of Beauty! And this time it’s going to be all for you and by you. Yes, Chamber of Beauty is looking for talented writers to contribute to this site.
Would you like be a part of the team & share your valuable writings with thousands of readers out there? Here comes the best part- You can even earn some money writing here which you may spend for shopping every month!! Isn’t that exciting?
Work from home at your leisure and earn some money. It will be a pleasure to have you on board, guys! Interested already? Just go ahead and read the guidelines.
Before you start writing on Chamber of Beauty, you will have to provide me with two things:
A scanned copy/ image of your photo ID proof.
A valid bank account number(for Indian residents)/ PayPal account (for non-Indian residents) in your own name.
You will be paid INR 150 per review (Indian residents) and US $4 (through PayPal) per product review (non-Indian residents).
For Non-Indian residents, the payment would be strictly through PayPal. For Indian residents, the payment would be through Paytm/Bank Transfer. The money will be sent to you at the end of month on 30th after posting the article(s) on the blog.
1) The article you contribute to Chamber of Beauty shouldn’t have been copied from anywhere else on the internet and the same applies to the images as well. You are not supposed to copy even a SINGLE line from the net or any other copyrighted source (Even if it is from your own blog). If you’re using Google images for general articles, that is alright but don’t forget to provide the source link of the image(s)
2) Your article, for Chamber of Beauty should be exclusive. Do not write the same content for a competitor blog. If you are writing for more than one blogs, make sure topic written for Chamber of Beauty is not be given to any other blog. If you are already a makeup, beauty or fashion blogger; I will be happy to give you a shoutout!
3) Send your article in a word document or just mail it along with the photos as attachments. You need not do any editing work; I will take care of it.
4) Please ensure that the topics are not common with the ones already been written on the website. Also, you can use your own name or an alias.
5) Each article should have at least 300 words and at least 6 to 8 images. Kindly avoid writing the post in SMS language.
6) Blurry pictures and pictures taken with mobile phones will not be accepted. Use a camera to click photos.
7) Every article/product review you contribute will be displayed with your name as the AUTHOR above your post. You can contribute your beauty/fashion writings in your name here and become popular!
So girls, what do you think? I’m really excited to have some talented authors as a part of Chamber of Beauty. Drop me an email at email@example.com and I will get back to you in no time!