Hope you all are doing very well. Fall is here, and it actually feels like fall out here in the evening. Burgundy is an all time favourite colour for autumn, therefore I wanted to share one such look with you all! A makeup look for a change, one that I had created a few months ago.
The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation
Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder
Illamasqua Radiance Veil
- Sleek Makeup Bronze Block
- Blush:Lancome Blush Subtil palette
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter
- First I do my Brows with Mac Impeccable brow pencil
- Then I prep my eyes with NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base
- Then I used my Loreal Paris Color Riche La Palette Nude Beige and Sleek Makeup i Divine Storm Eyeshadow palette for a natural brown eye makeup
- Then I used a black Eyeliner from NYX Vinyl Liquid eyeliner
- For Mascara I use The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
- First I lined my lips with NYX Slim Lipliner Pencil in Burgundy
Then I lightly touched Mac Dark Side lipstick because I wanted a stain kind effect
What do you think about this makeup?