Simple Ways To Manage Your Life
Everyone has his or her life to manage and look after so it needs to be done so otherwise getting messed up is sure to happen. I know that I’m not the right person to teach anyone how to manage one’s life because my own life has been mismanaged and even now it’s still the same somewhere or other. I’m still learning the secret of this mantra and in my opinion, one should always keep learning every day. I do the same, every day and every person around me teaches me a new lesson in some way or the other. Life is like a pile of cards if one card drawn wrong whole pile will fall and the result will be getting messed up. Planning and managing life is in our hands and it is not that we can’t manage our daily routine. There are ways we can do it so as to make our life easier. Here are some points I recommend for managing our day to day life.
1) Noting things down- How bad you feel when you forget some special days of the persons in your life you love. I often used to do it and felt really bad. Then I decided to write about those particular days in my diary. Nothing is better than writing things down to memorize them like someone birthdays or some special occasions so you can remember them easily. Now I organize my plans and schedules by writing them down which truly helps me.
2) Make a deadline- Each and everything planned should have a time limit as anything without time limit exceeds ages. Deadlines are essential. So by putting a time limit, you can even make yourself do that work better and faster without procrastinating. Believe me, it really works.
3) Discard the unnecessary – To be honest, it’s a very difficult task for people especially we Indians. We usually have a sentimental attachment with our old things but If you need to keep your life organised you need to discard the waste and not in use commodities. Sell the things that you do not use often or clothes that have shrunk you can give them to the needy. This will keep your home clean and make space for the new things.
4) Kick out bargain shopping- This is something that usually happens to all of us. For example when we go out shopping and on the way we see a big sale in any shop we go after that and buy unnecessary stuff that we don’t even need. But if you make a proper list and mark the items you need to buy you will never go for bargain sales and this will never allow you to buy unnecessary stuff.
5) Hard work is the key to success- As you have got the ways to manage your hectic life schedule you need to work hard to do them regularly then only your life will go in a smooth way otherwise if you miss the points and return back to same hustle bustle life then it is going to be a big problem.
Well, I am not anyone to teach you but these are the points that helped me manage my life so you can take these points into consideration if you want. So, at last, I would like to say that managing life is not an easy or child’s play it needs some tricks and ways to get it back on proper track.
Coming to my outfit:
In today’s post, I have worn my new kurta which I bought from Westside. It’s so beautiful and I decided to purchase just after seeing it in on the rail. It’s a button down monochrome long kurta which I love. The fabric is very fine and the design and the colour all my favourite. It’s sober and graceful and can be worn anyone whether you are working or student. I paired it with a pair of black jeans. I added minimal accessories like a bracelet and earrings nothing much. I finish this look by adding a handbag which I recently bought and a pair of sandals. These pictures are from my Delhi trip in September clicked by my sister. Hope you will like it!
Kurta – Westside
Jeans – Zara
Sandals – Catwalk
Bag – Lavie